<body scroll="auto">
~*~Wednesday, June 06, 2007~*~

Lovaholic's 39th Monthniversary™ at Kim Gary Cafe!!!

Lovaholic dine at Kim Gary HongKong Cafe for her 39th Monthniversary™ with SO (Significant Other).


Kim Gary HongKong Cafe @VivoCity


Ambience?!

Kim Gary HongKong Cafe, located at VivoCity, is rather a simple "GREEN" deco cafe.


Cafe front of KIM GARY (pic credit: www.thelocalking.com)


I was in GREEN blouse... SO joked that I'm one of their promotors... (O_o)


Rating: 6 /10


Food?!


SO guessing which is "Ying Yang" and "HK Style Milk Tea"?!


What we ordered!!!

We ordered the Twin Cheese & Minced Beef Chicken Chop Bake rice, Curry Cheese Chicken Chop and the Drumlets. It was almost like we were having a CHICKEN FEAST for our Monthniversary™!!! SO was so sick of chicken after that dinner!!! (>_<)

1) Twin Cheese & Minced Beef Chicken Chop

Due to my religion, I must refrain from touching beef. SO review this dish... From his expressions, he was savouring and enjoying the heavenly cheesy scented dish for about a min or two.... then he saw corn.... (O_o) In just seconds, his facial expression changed from enjoying the dish to feeling disgusted by the sight of the corn... I have totally no idea why must corn be added to the dish as the smell and the taste of it alter the whole cheesy yummy taste to cheesy funny corn smelling dish... It does not make a dish more healthier by adding a few tiny winy corn... Other than the flaw, the chicken was well done and minced beef was tasty according to SO.

Rating: 5/10


2) Curry Cheese Chicken Chop

My dinner. The cheese and curry mix was really a great combination for a curry and cheese lovers like me!!! The only flaw was that the curry was too greasy and not "THICK" enough for my liking!!! Either rice or bread to go with this... The chili oil may be why I got a upset stomach...

Rating: 6/10


3) Drumlets

I love this but SO thinks otherwise... He commented that it was too oily and showed me the drips of oil... I somehow agree but then drumlets was rather delicious... (^_^) I SAW CORN AGAIN!!! I love my veggies but it really have no sense to keep on putting corn for their dishes.... *Ohmine!!*

Rating: 7/10


Value for $$$?!

The bill came up to about $39 which I think it was rather reasonable. I may go back to try their toast and desserts :P






Eat GOOD stuff to PAMPER yourself,
Lovaholic VIenne (^_^)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."

20:41




出会い出会い出会い出会い系サイトホームページ制作 千葉浮気調査キャッシングカードローン消費者金融事故車 査定ブログパーツ

Lovaholic

Name:
Location: Singapore

Lovaholic aka Vienne was born on 20th Feb under the zodiac sign of Pisces.

Lovaholic Vienne loves almost everything around her .(^_^)

Particularly her Lovables (Friends and Family).

She loves Japanese Culture which ranges from the People to food to Skin cares to Namie Amuro & Ken Hirai!!!

Spending her monnies on her Make up and Skin care ---> Visit my Beauty Blog ♥ A Princessy Love Affair ♥

An Expired Trolley Dolly who stop trotting around the world and spend her free time being a Daydreamer, Shopaholic and Yogaholic.

Advertorial

Love Wishes (Version 2010)
  • HEALTH
  • Apartment aka Love Nest
  • Bachelor Degree for Management / Business ---> On the way?!
  • MBA by early 30s
  • House(Room at the moment) of white stuffs ---> Spend moolah and got 2 charms now!!!
  • LOVE ≠ HATE

    Loves

    √ My Husband - Raymond

    √ Family (It's my roots!)

    √ Lovaholic's Lovely Mummy (She has been supportive to me... I love you, MaMa...)

    √ Friends that been there for me...

    √ Babies (Sniffing their hair as it always smell so heartwarming to me.)

    √ Bossa Nova (Addicted to it!)

    √ Flowers (Especially Genberra & Peony in Pastel Pink or Wine Red..)

    √ Lovely pastries

    √ The scent of my perfumes


    Lovely Escapes
    ♥ Amy Ong
    ♥ Carol Ong
    ♥ Cindy Ong
    ♥ Esther Kok
    ♥ Lih Shin
    ♥ Pei Xuan
    ♥ Poh Li
    *Christine Tan
    *Cordelia
    *Crystal Shong
    *June Wee
    *Peggy Chang
    *Winnie Heng
    *YiFang
    *Zelia Tan
    *Zoe
    ♫ Booo-Stephanie
    ♫ Pinkiestarlet
    ♫ SweetGal-Jenn

    Archive
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    November 2008
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010


    結婚レシピ
    Melody of Love


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com



    Credits
    Designer:fish_fries