Lovaholic's SO (Significant Other) helped her got one item off her Wishlist ---> Sarah Jessica Parker's (SJP) scent-Lovely. *Dancing around* (^_^)
Lovaholic get to have one small item every (other) month from SO during her Monthniversary™. So, for August, she picked her lemming!!! Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely!!!
I got attracted by the simple vintage-looking pink bottle in ballerina pink at first which I think will look LOVELY on my dressing table. The scent just got the better of me!!! (@_@)
Pics of Lovaholic's New LOVE:

Sarah Jessica Parker's first scent -LOVELY!!!
(From LEFT to RIGHT: Lovely - Liquid Satin 100ml(Perfume serum spray with non-alcohol content) for glowy skin, Lovely - Miniature 5ml, Lovely Perfume 100ml. )

The gifts with purchase. Additional Joy!!!
(From LEFT to RIGHT: Body Shower Gel, Miniature 5ml, SJP Quilted Diary)

The Lovely SJP!!! Simply LOVE her charisma.... (^_^)
I heart Sarah Jessica Parker (SJP) after catching all 6 seasons of her signature HBO series Sex And the City. Been watching "illegally" online *oops* when I was in Polytechnic till I managed to fly to New York (2 work trips to be exact) to get all 6 seasons of DVDs. Am a happy girl and it was one of my "achievements" during my flying career. I just love shopping!!! *wahaha!!!*
SJP's 2nd scent, COVET, is already out in the US market but Singapore are simply slow in importing!!! *Fuming!*
Related Webbies:
1)SJP - LOVELY (first scent)
•
LOVELY - " Loveliness is everywhere"2)SJP - COVET (second scent)
•
COVET - "I HAD TO HAVE IT"Smelling nice makes one happy,
Lovaholic Vienne (^_^)
Labels: Eye Candy stuff, Monthniversary, Movie/TV, Shop Shop Shop :P