Lovaholic celebrated yet another Monthniversary™ with her SO (Significant Other) though life just get a bit more tougher than before especially with her SO.
This time it was at Earle Swensen located at the new Vivocity. A totally different concept from the usual western family style Swensen restaurants. It is more modernise with an exhilarating sea view. All thanks to the roof-to-floor glass walls!!! (^_^)
Earle Swensen @ VivoCityAmbience?!As I mentioned earlier, this restaurant offers great sea view which is a plus point even food offered was average to good. A great difference from the usual Swensen restaurant.
Rating: 8/10
Food?!1) The Salad.

Vienne's Creation Salad from their Salad Bar

The Salad Bar!!!
(Photo Credit to streetdirectory.com)
A variety of really fresh veggies and fruits for all the patrons to pick and mix. I love that they have Turkey Bacon Bits at the salad bar!!! Rare!!! *Yummy!!!*
Price: FOC with any main course ordered.
Rating: 7/10 ---> Credit to the freshness of veggies and fruits!!!
2) Cioppino (Enough for 2) - Italian traditional seafood pot.

I just can't stop loving seafood especially when its cook the Italian way!!! *love love*
This dish remind me of Mariana pasta (without pasta) but serve with crispy bread slice. The tomato base gravy tasted a bit too plain but it was fine for me as I hate food that are too heavy in taste and has too much seasoning.... Prawns, mussels, squids and fish were fresh enough for seafood lovers like me!!! (^_^)
Price: $28.80
Rating: 7.5/10
3) Porterhouse Steak.

SO's order. As usual, I can't take beef due to religion purpose.
We have no idea which part of the cow this piece of steak belonged to. I am still not good enough to be a food critic but was trying hard to identify that small portion of beef. No idea. According to SO, it was almost well-done when SO asked for medium done. Gravy was black pepper. It was not fulfilling at all.
Price: $29.80
Rating: 5/10 ---> Blame it on the unattentiveness of the waiter.
4) Soda Lime.

Feeling Green?!

SO's looking at his sweet treat!!!
Lime Sorbet scoop with ice-blended lime juice & whipped cream. I just heart lime sorbet!!! Swensen is truly famous for its ice-cream!!! Although, the presentation was so-so especially when that "green" color for the sorbet looked very pukey but it tasted "concentrated" enough!!!
Price: $5.00
Rating: 8/10
Value for $$$?!Our bill came to a total $74.86. It was truly a bit more than reasonable for 2 courses + dessert. Too expensive for the food they offered but I think most of the bill went to the view!!! *Duh!!!*
Lovaholic's P.SSnapshots for that day!

SO pretending to enjoy his food!!! (>_<)

I simply looked fat and ugly in this pic!!! Put it up anyway...

He looked more chubby and uncle-ish whilst driving?! I think maybe it is the "uncle-to-be" symptom?
May not step in again unless I feel like having their signature desserts!!! (^_^)
More ice-cream for me?!
Lovaholic Vienne (*_*)
Labels: Food, Monthniversary