<body scroll="auto">
~*~Wednesday, May 14, 2008~*~

Production - 辣妈好时尚 Glamour Mum & The Dude - TV Makeup Model

Lovaholic got a small part in MediaCorp Channel 8 production 辣妈好时尚 Glamour Mum & The Dude hosted by Bryan Wong on 14th May 2008 (Wednesday).

辣妈好时尚 Glamour Mum & The Dude will be showing on Channel 8 from 13th June 2008 and on every Friday at 8pm.


(Logo Credit: MediaCorp)

Official website ---> 辣妈好时尚 Glamour Mum & The Dude

This job was referred by Hwai Teng who was my "nanny" during my Ford's Competition in 2003 and now she's a show producer. Proud of her!!! Been really a long time since we last contacted and it is really a nice feeling to be remember by someone that you lost contact with!!! Thank you, dear! *Touching tears...*

My first time as a TV model makeup "demo" model and it happened when my skin was plagued by big pimples (chin area) due to my monthly woman's issue!!! Moreover, most of the shoot was closed-up shoot!!! *Fainting soon....Urgh!!!*



"Makeup-less" Lovaholic cabbing to shoot location. Dark eye circles from a sleepless night... (@_@)


Didn't managed to get enough sleep the night before the shoot and I woke up late! Hence, cabbed my way to Suntec City for the shoot. Arrived on time! *Phew!*

BUT

I waited for another 1 - 2 hour before it was my turn! The shoot somehow overrun and I guess it happens for most of the productions. There were 3 pretty ladies before me... So wait wait wait... (>_<)

This is a 8 parts variety show series. Each episode will have a theme with different celebrity Mum. There are 8 TV make up demos for different theme, so, 8 different makeup models. Ironically, my given theme was for Vivian Lai (赖怡伶) in the episode for Cute Mum (可爱辣妈)!!! If you know me personally, I'm neither into cuteness myself and I don't look cute in all angles!!! *Rolling on the floor laughing like nobody business* :P



Busy Bryan hosting!!!


Didn't managed to take much pictures since I can't be bothered much after long hours of waiting and Bryan isn't exactly my fave celebrity but he got really good hosting skill!!!



The Makeup

CUTE THEME - Makeup Artisit from Loreal actually worked with me before during my Virgin print advertisement shoot and it was for IMM X'mas Promotion 2007. He's a nice person but I don't digs his skill then and even now!!! He gives me a NUDE look for cuteness. Which means I got nothing on my face except foundation, bit of mascara and a hint of light pink gloss. I got no idea what is the link between NUDE Make up with Cuteness?! (@_@)

Simply "anticipating" my sucky face on TV?! *Urgh!*


My "finish" face!!! With Melody, the production assistant & Desmond, talented young hair stylist from the famous Passion.



Credits --> The lovely people that I worked with!

Hwai Teng - Thank you for remembering me after 5 years since Ford's Modelling Contest 2003 and referring me the job. *Bouquet of flowers for you!* (^_^)

Melody - The nicest person during the short time I spent with you!!! Thank you so much!!! (n_n)

Desmond - Thank you for trying hard to make me look pretty on screen! Can't wait to see you soon for a hair cut. (^_^)

The production crew - Thank you! I hope I have not brought too much trouble during my turn :) Kudos to the long hours of shooting with little rest.






It's not easy,
Lovaholic Vienne (*_*)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."

02:21




出会い出会い出会い出会い系サイトホームページ制作 千葉浮気調査キャッシングカードローン消費者金融事故車 査定ブログパーツ

Lovaholic

Name:
Location: Singapore

Lovaholic aka Vienne was born on 20th Feb under the zodiac sign of Pisces.

Lovaholic Vienne loves almost everything around her .(^_^)

Particularly her Lovables (Friends and Family).

She loves Japanese Culture which ranges from the People to food to Skin cares to Namie Amuro & Ken Hirai!!!

Spending her monnies on her Make up and Skin care ---> Visit my Beauty Blog ♥ A Princessy Love Affair ♥

An Expired Trolley Dolly who stop trotting around the world and spend her free time being a Daydreamer, Shopaholic and Yogaholic.

Advertorial

Love Wishes (Version 2010)
  • HEALTH
  • Apartment aka Love Nest
  • Bachelor Degree for Management / Business ---> On the way?!
  • MBA by early 30s
  • House(Room at the moment) of white stuffs ---> Spend moolah and got 2 charms now!!!
  • LOVE ≠ HATE

    Loves

    √ My Husband - Raymond

    √ Family (It's my roots!)

    √ Lovaholic's Lovely Mummy (She has been supportive to me... I love you, MaMa...)

    √ Friends that been there for me...

    √ Babies (Sniffing their hair as it always smell so heartwarming to me.)

    √ Bossa Nova (Addicted to it!)

    √ Flowers (Especially Genberra & Peony in Pastel Pink or Wine Red..)

    √ Lovely pastries

    √ The scent of my perfumes


    Lovely Escapes
    ♥ Amy Ong
    ♥ Carol Ong
    ♥ Cindy Ong
    ♥ Esther Kok
    ♥ Lih Shin
    ♥ Pei Xuan
    ♥ Poh Li
    *Christine Tan
    *Cordelia
    *Crystal Shong
    *June Wee
    *Peggy Chang
    *Winnie Heng
    *YiFang
    *Zelia Tan
    *Zoe
    ♫ Booo-Stephanie
    ♫ Pinkiestarlet
    ♫ SweetGal-Jenn

    Archive
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    November 2008
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010


    結婚レシピ
    Melody of Love


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com



    Credits
    Designer:fish_fries