Hateholic simply can't understand why some people like to copy especially GOOD FRIEND!!!
I have got this close friend of mine for 6 years.... since poly we are quite close.... I didn't realise the seriousness of the issues then... But for NOW, here's the details:
1) I give myself an english (french form) name (VIVIENNE) that I like since 13 and use it intensely (officially) since I got to work during my O levels holidays till now (23 years old)... all my friends after my secondary school call me that.... (^_^)
So, all my dear classmates from POLY, also my close friend, know and call me that.... Whereas she was known as RAINIE (Not use regularly but all our close friends know about it) or Peixuan (PX) then.... I don't know what 's wrong with her after she started working as an insurance agent (her 2nd or 3rd job) she printed her name as VIVIAN (pronounced the same way commonly but ENGLISH FORM) too instead of Rainie on her namecards!!! I am like shock and whenever she introduce me she will say this " Oh, this is my friend also known as Vivian"!!! I'm so angry and feel like bashing her most of the times... (>_<)
She didn't even tell us (our common group of gal pals) when she decided to use the same English name as mine (in another Spelling)... And she keeps on saying this "All Vivians are pretty!!!" I just can't swallow it and will reply "BUT HOW ABOUT YOU??!!"
She even tried to call me my chinese name, HUI XXXX in smses (normally she state "Vivi" or "Vien") so that she can omit the fact that I am known as Vivienne!! (~_~)
2) Above is just a small part of her actions.... Another common friend of ours (PX know her for a long time before I get to know her), told me recently that she actually started copying me since way back early poly days.... She quoted me an example about how PX wannabe me: All my dearies know that I loved GREEN in poly and I got a lot of tops in Green then.... And it was not her fave color and she was never into green but into some other colors... This PX suddenly told her during a shopping trip that she like GREEN too!!! (-_-")
3) Now, she will always asked me things like where I go for Facials and Spas... Scan me up & down on the attire/shoes that I wear when I meet her.... Ask me where I got this and that.... I hate that!!!
Can't she has her own style or fashion sense?!!
CAN YOU (PX) STOP COPYING FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!
Hate Copycats,
Hateholic Vienne (>_<)
Labels: Life oh life ooh life, Relationship