Lovaholic got to attend her SIA batch girl, Claudia's wedding on 12th July 2007 (Thurday) at Swissotel Merchant Court!!! *Feeling blissful for her!!!* (^_^)
Another VERY LATE POST!!! *smashing herself!!!*
This can be consider as my first time attending a friend's wedding!!! *Oh Weeee!!!*
Pics Pics!!!

Batch 819 (part of) reunion!!!
(From LEFT to RIGHT: Serene, Denise, Shan Shan, Jane, Charis, Penny & me)

Serene Dear & me!!! My bestie during training. She's still enjoys walking in the clouds... (^_^)

Before dinner starts...
- SITTING (From LEFT TO RIGHT): Vera, Serene, Me & Shan Shan.
- STANDING (From LEFT TO RIGHT): Denise, Jasmine, Charis, Shan Shan, Jane & Penny.

Group Pic!!! The blissful couple behind.... (^_^)

Before I left.... With the blissful bride!!! Okay, I looked "Plastic"!!!! She got one SEXY BACK!!! *Blowing whistle at her* (@_@)
Ohh!!! I am feeling so over the clouds just by looking at the pictures of Claudia's wedding!!! Feeling so happy for her.... In fact, I always feel happy (with a tinge of blessfulness) after attending any weddings!!! It makes me wanna follow my dream of becoming a wedding planner but then no luck so far...Tired of sending emails with no reply.... *Sob Sob* (~_~")
It was also great to see my batch girls once again!!! They still looking great and doing well!!! Miss those days where we were still training!!! A class of 20 beauties with no Stewards!!! Wahaha!!! *Damn* (@_@)
If I get lucky, I will OPEN MY OWN WEDDING PLANNER CORP!!! *Daydreaming.....again*
Feel bliss by attending weddings,
Lovaholic Vienne *Kisses & Hugs* (^_^)
Labels: Life oh life ooh life, Lovables' Wedding Bells, Relationship