Lovaholic wants to wish all her Lovables
"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Sweets & Candies is a must for Valentine's Day!!! *Sweeeeeetttt!!!*
(Pic Credit: Sugar-bliss.com)
Lovaholic has always love February not only because she was born in the month of February but it is a month fill with love and some festive joys... <3
Valentine's Day is another of her favorite day of the year (other than Christmas)!!!
I love celebrating Valentine's Day no matter whether I have my special someone... Don't believe me?! Ask my lovables!!! But ever since most of my lovables are getting attached and some are even hitch, we have no time for each other.... I believe that this is just part & parcel of life.... I miss making chocolates, small gifts and cards for them... (T_T)
Didn't really celebrate this year as I am seriously sick (till now).... My special someone surprise me with a meaningful card plus *ahem* hugs & kisses no less, trying to make it better for me... I appreciate it... LOTS!!! I am looking forward for my birthday & our 4th Anniversary if you don't know !!! *Wahahaha!* (@_@)
Some Love Quotes:
ø Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
ø Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. ~William Shakespeare
ø Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. ~Kay Knudsen
ø I love you like crazy, baby! 'Cuz I'd go crazy without you. ~Pixie Foudre
ø If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Attributed to Claudia Ghandi
ø A bell is no bell 'til you ring it, A song is no song 'til you sing it, And love in your heart, Wasn’t put there to stay - Love isn’t love 'Til you give it away. ~Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music, "You Are Sixteen (Reprise)"
Love being Loved,
Lovaholic Vienne (.n_n.)
P.S:
HONEZZZ Dear, I LOVE YOU... always... Labels: Festive Greetings