<body scroll="auto">
~*~Friday, May 30, 2008~*~

Photoshoot - The New Paper GSS Shoot - Rekindling the New Face experience....

Lovaholic went back to SPH on 30th May 2008 (Friday), almost a year later after the New Paper New Face 2007 to help out in the shoot for the Great Singapore Sale (GSS) segment in The New Paper, to be publish on the 26th June 2008. Rekindling the great experience that I received during the contest. (.n_n.)

Arrived around 11am at SPH. Can't really remember when was the last time I need to report to Wee Teck at SPH... I was telling myself "die die" cannot be late as Wee Teck hates latecomers.

Some of the New Face gals (Li Jia, Hamizah, Anna, Kamsin, Jannah and Lovaholic) were called up on different days to help for the special report for GSS. Mine was the last session. I was supposed to pair up with Jannah but she had overslept and I missed the chance to meet her... I miss you, Jannah dear!!! The very careless me lost her number (plus some other gals' too)!!! *Stabbing herself for the carelessness!!!*



Preparations!!!

Settled down real fast to do my hair by the Shunji Matsuo International Director (Stylist), Hisato san with his cute assistant, Boon. It was really a honor to have my hair done by a Japanese and I adore Japanese hairstyles!!! Sadly, I didn't managed to catch him for a snap thou... (@_@)

For makeup, it was done by my favourite MAC Creative Artisit, Beno Lim. He gave me a great face during New Face!!! *Heartfelt Gratitude!* Till now, I think Beno is the only one that can give me the makeup that I'm satisfy with. Most of the makeup artists, either give me the wrong shade of foundation (I'm kinda pale to find the right tone) or conceals my dark eye circles till my eyes disappear!!! *Flaming!!!*

First makeup was with fierce wine red lipstick! I love how it appears on the pictures. Red lippy was such a chore during SQ days! It never fails to stain my teeth and it look so auntish then! *Shivers*



With Beno from MAC, my fave makeup artist! (^_^)



Working with Child Models!

My 3rd time working with Child Models!!! This time I'm a "young" mum with 3 kids (2 girls + 1 boy)!!! I think I am having this "Mumsy" look as recently all my shoots (for ads and such) I need to be a Mum... *Urgh!* I think Motherhood Magazine & etc gonna be my base soon... I hope not! *Fingers crossed*

Child models are cute to work with most of the times. Basically, if they have their stomach filled and is happy that day, it will be done fast.



Celine "My eldest child"!!! She's one of the main cast for MediaCorp Channel 8 kid programme "Little Red Dancing Shoes" as Hui Hui. Catch her on TV every Sunday 10.30am!
Also, she's Little Miss Cinderella Singapore!!!


(Pic Credit: Angelia Tay)
Angelia's Cute boy, Aidan!!! He's so full of energy!


Aidan had a fall after "beating" Wee Teck!!! He was all well and un-hurt.



Camera and Lights! READY?! Actions!

The photographer for that day was Gavin. Met him a few times during New Face and other events. He was really nice and patience in giving me the directions to pose. Kind enough to give me advices plus letting me view the shoots. Thank you, Gavin!!! *Flowers for you!*

1st shoot was for the series of hand accessories displaying the unique pieces from Metropolitans Museum shop. I think I'm gonna sucks at that pic thou.... Didn't manage to get a snap for it :(

2nd Shoot was done outdoor with the 3 cute kids. I'm in slightly oversized Liz Claiborne's Orange-red dress, that "ages" me, carrying lotsa shopping bags which pratically is EMPTY!!! The warmth from the Sun some how hinders the progess for this picture as the kids need to run up and down many times for a perfect picture.

3rd (Final) Shoot was a solo snap in another slightly oversized Liz Claiborne's Green Printed Dress with a "present"!!! So my lovables can imagine how old I gonna look on the spread?! Still its a pretty dress! (^_^)



Aidan giving his "Attention" when Angelia asked to. So cute!! (^_^)


Touching up with my hair with the help of Boon.


(Kids from Left to Right: Celine, YiXu (another Little Miss Cinderella Singapore of different Catergory) & Cute Aidan)
Giving "instructions" on how the kids should move. Hehe!


Another snap with Celine. She's so pretty!


This is how it gonna looks like. Take 1.


Take 2. Not the final product still...


The kids went on for their pic.


(Pic Credit: Angelia Tay)
Another of their poses with the cuddles!


Happy as its the LAST shoot for the day!!!



Credits --> The Happy people that I worked with!


Happy Wee Teck!!!
Thank you for the opportunity again!!! It was also nice to see him as he's always happy!!


The Interns - Zen & Kelvin. The hardworking interns reminds me of my intern days....
Thank you for the successful shoot and the "sweat"!!! It was nice talking to both of you!!! Good Luck for your course!! (^_^)

Beno Lim - Thank you, Beno! Always never fail in making me beautiful on screen & such!!! You are the best!!! (^_^)

Hisato-san + Boon - Thank you for the hair style and constant touchup!!! (^_^)

Gavin - Thank you Gavin!!! The resourceful photographer who's being deemed "pervert" by Wee Teck isn't perverted at all.... He's seeking high and low in SPH to get a nice shoot. It's really great to work with you . (^_^)

Kid Models (Celine, YiXu & Aidan) - Thank you for the cooperation!!! All of you are so cute and pretty!!!

Angelia + her cute son, Aidan -Thank you for some of the great pictures that I "borrow" from you. Heh!! Aidan 's full of engery makes the shoot great!
For more of Aidan in actions, visit A mummy's inane blabberings..

Adeline + others - Thank you so much for dropping by to say "Hi!". NIce to see you all again!!!



Lovaholic's P.S

Time really flies so fast that it was almost a year ever since my New Face 2007 contest and the 2007 finalists are all gonna be "Old" Faces soon (Anna was "reminding" me...)!!!

The search for The New Paper New Face 2008 is coming up soon! If you are between 15-23 years old and got what it takes to be the next New Face, BE BRAVE and sasshy to the walk-in audition this coming 14th June 2008. Get a copy of The New Paper for more details on the time and venue. Good Luck! *Blink an eye* (^_^)

Oh yes! I will be Girls hunting for new face this coming 7th June 2008 at Suntec City between 2pm to 4pm!!! Do flash me your smile!!!





Ain't the kids cute,
Lovaholic Vienne (n_n.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."

02:10




出会い出会い出会い出会い系サイトホームページ制作 千葉浮気調査キャッシングカードローン消費者金融事故車 査定ブログパーツ

Lovaholic

Name:
Location: Singapore

Lovaholic aka Vienne was born on 20th Feb under the zodiac sign of Pisces.

Lovaholic Vienne loves almost everything around her .(^_^)

Particularly her Lovables (Friends and Family).

She loves Japanese Culture which ranges from the People to food to Skin cares to Namie Amuro & Ken Hirai!!!

Spending her monnies on her Make up and Skin care ---> Visit my Beauty Blog ♥ A Princessy Love Affair ♥

An Expired Trolley Dolly who stop trotting around the world and spend her free time being a Daydreamer, Shopaholic and Yogaholic.

Advertorial

Love Wishes (Version 2010)
  • HEALTH
  • Apartment aka Love Nest
  • Bachelor Degree for Management / Business ---> On the way?!
  • MBA by early 30s
  • House(Room at the moment) of white stuffs ---> Spend moolah and got 2 charms now!!!
  • LOVE ≠ HATE

    Loves

    √ My Husband - Raymond

    √ Family (It's my roots!)

    √ Lovaholic's Lovely Mummy (She has been supportive to me... I love you, MaMa...)

    √ Friends that been there for me...

    √ Babies (Sniffing their hair as it always smell so heartwarming to me.)

    √ Bossa Nova (Addicted to it!)

    √ Flowers (Especially Genberra & Peony in Pastel Pink or Wine Red..)

    √ Lovely pastries

    √ The scent of my perfumes


    Lovely Escapes
    ♥ Amy Ong
    ♥ Carol Ong
    ♥ Cindy Ong
    ♥ Esther Kok
    ♥ Lih Shin
    ♥ Pei Xuan
    ♥ Poh Li
    *Christine Tan
    *Cordelia
    *Crystal Shong
    *June Wee
    *Peggy Chang
    *Winnie Heng
    *YiFang
    *Zelia Tan
    *Zoe
    ♫ Booo-Stephanie
    ♫ Pinkiestarlet
    ♫ SweetGal-Jenn

    Archive
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    November 2008
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010


    結婚レシピ
    Melody of Love


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com



    Credits
    Designer:fish_fries