Lovaholic was sent to Rasa Sentosa aka Shangri-La Resort at Sentosa for her FIRST full-fledge photo shoot on 27th July 2007, Thursday! (>_<)
Totally, no experience (whatsoever) for photo shoot like this.... Utterly confused on how to pose and which side of my face is my best angle... (@_@)
My guess is that it gonna turn out kinda badly since I got a big round face!!! Well, its over at least!!! *Wahaha* (^_^)
Lovaholic didn't really take much pics while she was at Rasa Sentosa as she was rather in a lousy mood after her Second backdrop for the shoot.... Image trying so hard to get into the mood (I took a good 30-45 mins!) by posing in front of a lift lobby area with a chair and trying hard to look sweet, slightly sexy and etc.... I can't do it.... *sob sob* (-_-")
Pretty Bestie Sharifah and Sweet Rachel were there with me on that day... Sharifah was a deary to me that day, helping me with the shoes... Not forgetting my nanny, WeeTeck, and the rest of them even I was like testing their patience with the 2nd background... First shoot location was fast as I WAS IN THE RAIN!!! *Oh my goodness!!!* (^_^)
Only pics of the lovely MAC makeup by fave Bino!!! I belong to the GREEN GROUP hence the greeny witchy look!!! *Loving it! Wahaha!* (@_@)

Glowy Green Eyes!!!

Close Lid view.

Full Face. Pardon my tired ugly face as I was up at 7am till I took this it was almost 8pm!!! (>_<)
Awaiting for the last shoot with the Subaru cars.... I am turning to be a MAC cosmectic fanatic soon... The colors are so pigmented!!! *Weee!!!*
Do you just love MAC,
Lovaholic Vienne (>_<)
Labels: FOTD, The New Paper New Face 2007