Lovaholic done the last shooting for The New Paper New Face on 4th August 2007 (Saturday) @ Subaru Hub!!! (^_^)
The last part of shoot for the New Face and Lovaholic was freaking nervous since she was such a photo-shooting dumb dumb!!! (>_<)
Some Snapshoots for that day:

I love Jannah's "Afro" Style!!! She's such a gorgeous babe to hang out with!!! Glad she's part of "Pasir Ris" Gals!!! (^_^)

Lovely Jess in sweet white dress and me!!!
My M.A.C makeup and hair for the day:
I kinda hate my makeup that day although the makeup artisit was truly sweet and nice!!! On top of that, she's BEAUTIFUL!!! Yes!!! Beautiful!!! Her tesses are like mermaid and I mean it!!! All I can say is that I hate my hereditary DARK EYE CIRCLES!!! (@_@)
It was glamourous theme I think as we got shimmering smoky eyes!!! I love the color combination but then my eyes looked smaller than ever with too much concealer on my "panda" eyes!!! (@_@)
Hair was simple.... Only got to blow straight this time... They wanna me to show off my newly dyed Violet Red hair!!! It looks great on me but then greatness don't get to last forever... Sadly, it had faded to my old blonde brown... (>_<)

My M.A.C makeup that day... I hate it actually when they try to OVER conceal my dark eyes circles with too much whites.... It was not Beno as my Makeup aritist that day... I simply love his skills.... (>_<)
Cheeky Honezzz trying to get his face in the pic! (*_*)

By M.A.C.

Close up!!!

Close up with closed eye.

What I wear that day... The Stella McCartney Inspired Summer Frock plus black leggings!!!
As compare to the Rasa Sentosa Shoot, I finished this in about 10 mins.... I guess my mood was right that day.... I got to pose with Subaru white Legacy (tuned by S.T.I) that day and was a happy girl!!! (^_^)
I am just so nervous for the TNP spread,
Lovaholic Vienne (>_^)
Labels: FOTD, Oh my tresses aka hair, The New Paper New Face 2007